After getting some feedback from the group in uni I adjusted the camera to give more impact as the camera before hand was a mid shot lacking impact, where as the new camera was is an over the shoulder shot which helps the focus towards the marmot. I also got feedback about the animation saying that it needed to be more subtle and that i should take out the animation where he placed his hand on his leg as it was too much for the simplicity we wanted.
Also Helped Dave neaten up the graph editor as it was quite daunting to look while helping tweak his animation.
Before editing the graph
After editing the graph
Went up to the Prototyping in uni in the afternoon to find out about getting our characters printed in 3D for our degree show, so some of my time is going to be taken of by preping the files for the printer.