Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

24/05/2011 - 3 Weeks Left

At this point I am still waiting on animators to finish give me a finessed scene to render, in the mean time i have been working on some promotional shots for the degree show as well as working on the animation for the final after credit shot of the marmot being cooked. i have been having a few issues as our tutor told us to not have a too detailed model of the marmot on the spit as it could be seen as a bit crude but when taking out some of the detail the marmot was losing too much character and not looking right. i decided to leave a bit more detail in there and have smoke and fire overlaid in the compositing stage.

Here is a screen shot of the final scene set up, you can see that the marmot has a small level of detail to which will hopefully be more subtle once I have comped FX into the scene


 While working on the animation for this scene I am trying to keep the graph editor as neat as possible, as although not being an animator I know that the graph editor is one of the most useful tools. If i had the time I would like to learn to animate stepped but I fit it in with everything else I have.

Here is a Playblast of the animation so far, I am struggling as the animation has to be subtle but I'm going to see the tutor on thursday so i should be able to get some help

.

Here you can see the promotional render I am working on, its going to be a simple environmentwith the 2 characters mid run added in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment