Pages

Monday 6 June 2011

05/06/2011 - 12 days till deadline


When I first gave this scene to the animator I knew the camera was going to be Slightly out of position but it was meant to be representative of how the shot should look, so when I got the scene back I needed to adjust the camera so that the scene was more focused on the torso of the character. I also set up the a couple of trees between the man and the character as it added more depth the scene.





Here i tried adding a slight colour to the light to see what effect I could get, you can see it has a nice yellow hue to it although for the final scene I did tone it down to blend in with my other shots.


This is the nearly finished render of this shot, I will improve more once I have feedback from the group.


This is the other shot I completed today this was a easy shot in compositing it used the basic layer set up I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment