Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

Research Videos and Brief Introduction

As it turns out that my pitch wasn't picked, so I am now working in a group with David Legge, Dean Pankhurst, Hayley Allen and Tara Dulake. Initially we were told to work on to 30 second animations. We chose to work on David Legge's pitch Snatched in which a small marmot steals a Mongolian mans food. The other project was an comical idea Tara, Dean and I came up with, which involved the idea of queuing for a toilet.

Here is the first of the research I started for this project, from this you can see that we are planning to going for as simplistic an idea as possible


This image seemed pretty relevant as the characters are simple shapes which is what we are intending to aim for. Same goes for the video above.



I found this using 3D world magazine, it actually won a competition on CGsociety its really nice character animation. Its environment is the same as how ours has been described in our group meeting which is as simplistic as possible.





I picked this as some research as the style just appealed to me its plain and simple which kinda relates to our project. I love the lighting on the piece as well its just effective

No comments:

Post a Comment