Pages

Friday 19 November 2010

Final Idea Research

Turns out that we have been told that we should stick to the one project Snatched so that we get quality over quantity which i a happy with as it mean everyone has a better grip of what they are doing. One of the things that was beginning to was member of the group being stretched thin over the 2 projects, I been watching other people on the course working on 4 or 5 projects and I think they will struggle later on in the year, I hope not though as it would be great for everyone to get their degree, anyway that's why I'm happy I've got just one project to work.

Below you can see the research that I posted on the group blog


Hey guys I found some cool looking animations that just look nice



This has some cool animal animation


This made me laugh as it almost could sum up the third year



Some cool cell shading, don't think much of the animation but it looks nice

No comments:

Post a Comment